Here’s Part II of the “About Me” page. It’s not over yet! Here I will list 10 things about me, and it will cost you nothing but 32 minutes (depending on how slow you read).
- I’m bilingual. I speak Spanish and some other language that I can’t remember.
- I love and practice martial arts. I trained in Tae Kwon Do when I was a young lad, then went on hiatus, but now I’m back in the world of martial arts and I’m glad I made the life-changing decision to do so.
- I’m a semi-successful stand-up comedian. By semi-successful, I mean that so far I’ve performed at two open mics and haven’t bombed (failed) tremendously, at least not yet. It’s a great hobby and learning experience, just like martial arts.
- I write for a local TV show from Perth Amboy called The Late Program With Johnluke Chaparro. Check it out on YouTube!
- I have a collection of characters that I can impersonate. Some of which include several characters from The Simpsons, Bob Dylan, John Lennon, some of my friends, and some characters I make up.
- You shouldn’t play trivia games against me. I will win.
- I have never broken a bone. Drink your milk!
- My favorite place in the world is Tucson, AZ. It’s a beautiful city in the desert surrounded by mountains and cacti. Check it out if you have the chance! (See picture below)
- I lived in Cincinnati, OH for most of my life. Home of the Reds, the Bengals, and Skyline Chili!
- I used to practice fencing. It’s great exercise AND an Olympic sport!
That’s all I have for 10 interesting things about me. I like keeping everything simple (let’s make that #11).
Thank you (your name) for reading,